Date/TimeOctober 27, 2020 - October 28, 2020
8:00 am - 4:30 pm
710 - 13th Avenue SW, Calgary Alberta
**Please note the conference has been postponed to October 27 & 28, 2020 and registration will re-open in August 2020.
Join us for our 2020 ACFE 25th Anniversary Conference!
The event will be held at the Ranchmen’s Club 710 – 13 Avenue SW Calgary, Alberta.
Breakfast and Lunch will be provided both days.
For more details download the conference PDF HERE.
Attendees are eligible for ACFE Ethics (3.5 hours) and Professional Development (14 hours) Credits
Conference Registration is limited to 62 attendees so we recommend that you register early!
- $349 (Members, Students* & Affiliate Organizations*)
- $399 (Non-members)
DAY 1 | Tuesday, October 27, 2020
- Registration & Breakfast: 8:00am
- Welcome: 8:30am (Nicole Chute, David Elzinga)
- Session 1: 9:00am – 12:00pm (Lionel Busch, Mike Mumby, Iwan Munnikhuis)
Effective Investigative Interviews
- Session 2: 1:00pm – 4:30pm (Joanna Gualtieri)
A Whisterblower’s Sacrifice: Does the Public Deserve it
DAY 2 | Wednesday, October 28, 2020
- Breakfast: 8:00am
- Session 1: 8:30am – 12:00pm (Bret Hood)
- Willful Blindness: Why We Fail to See What We Need to See
- You Aren’t As Ethical As You Believe Yourself to Be
- Session 2: 1:00pm – 4:30pm (Bret Hood)
- The Healthsouth Financial Statement Fraud: How Did it Go So Wrong
- Waterford: A Case Study in Financial Fraud and Money Laundering
* Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a discount code
Attend This Event
Online bookings are closed for this event.